Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: CANON interval timer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shreddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2000
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone has one and would like to part with it. olease let me know. Or any info on where to get one thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I saw one on ebay last week. I believe it went for around 35 bucks. Hard to find. I would like to have on for my Canon 814.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member grostisol's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hello:
    I'm currently selling an intervalometer on EBay. Please go to http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...item=459516178
    If you have any questions send me an email to: [email protected] Thank you!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •